Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks Martha

When I first purchased this super adorable "snuggler" dog bed from Martha Stewart's collection for Petsmart, Wyatt was skeptical.  He cautiously approached it, sniffed it, and gingerly stepped into it... aaaaand then he took the stuffed bone that came with it and sprinted to the living room to rip it to shreds.

I was so disappointed. I mean, how could he not love the Tiffany blue color and soft fleece inside??

CO's theory, a friend who was with me when I purchased the bed, is that Wyatt overheard the sales woman's comment: "You know, there are beds on clearance in the back of the shop.  If I were you, I wouldn't support someone who has been in JAIL.  You do know, don't you?  Martha Stewart was in jail."

Oh really? Wow, I had no idea this was the same Martha Stewart who's story was plastered across every front page and magazine cover a few years ago! THANKS! 

People never fail to amaze me.

Needless to say, I bought the bed.  It was, and still is, adorable.

And, good news... It appears, after months of deliberating, Wyatt likes it!



He always succeeds in looking rather awkward...but I'm confident he is actually quite cozy.  Thanks Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment